The Atherton Shuffleboard Table is one of the finest shuffleboard tables made today, with an original design that combines modern lines and a traditional silhouette to compliment virtually any room. Available in 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, and 18′ sizes to fit your room.
• The Atherton Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design that combines a traditional silhouette with modern lines.
• Made to order in the USA.
• Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
• Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
• Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
• Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
• Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
• 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
• Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
• Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
• Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
• Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
9′ play field = L: 108″; W: 32″; H: 32″
12′ play field = L: 144″; W: 32″; H: 32″
14′ play field = L: 168″; W: 32″; H: 32″
16′ play field = L: 192″; W: 32″; H: 32″
18′ play field = L: 216″; W: 32″; H: 32″